- in music, and holds that it is the second most important factor in entertainment and recreation, preceded only by companions
- that music can influence the behavior and mood of people, either positively or negatively, even if they are not aware of the effect
- that people feel more comfortable if they become familiar with their musical environment and the people around them
- that people would like various types of music if only they knew about them
- that smartphones make people’s lives easier and better
- that online community services bring people closer offline as well
- that conflicts of interest between customers can be resolved through the mutual respect of these interests, by efficiently providing information to these groups, and through communication
- that if a user does not understand or feel comfortable using its service, the blame lies with Noispot and not the user
- that it has to create a service that can offer tangible benefits to users over non-users
The Mission of Noispot
- is that wherever people listen to music in company, the music playing should be one that makes them feel comfortable
- is to build a service that helps people understand and shape their musical environment, and helps them connect with others through music
- is to build a service that helps businesses offer a better experience to their customers
- Noispot was launched in 2010 by Dávid Zsigó and László Márai.
- The company currently employs 18 people in its Budapest and Berlin offices.